It is the goal of every team heading into the season to end up at the top of the national rankings, but that has not been a very good place to be this year. The teams that have been #1 have routinely lost shortly after getting there. The Villanova Wildcats are the latest to be sitting in the top spot, and with just a few games left to play, they have to be considered the favorites to stay there. There are a few tricky tests left before they can march into the tournament madness as the top ranked team in the nation, and that begins with a visit by the Butler Bulldogs this coming weekend. Villanova already have a win over the Bulldogs this year, with that one coming on the road. That game was a close one, though, and while Villanova will be the NCAAB betting lines favorites for this game, it is not one that they can take lightly.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.