The Loyola Marymount Lions (11-6) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the BYU Cougars (15-4) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Gersten Pavilion as 7-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (+7)||Over (136.5)||BYU 73 Loyola Marymount (CA) 68|
- In 12 of 19 opportunities (63.2%) this year, the Cougars and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In eight of 17 opportunities (47.1%) this year, Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149 points per game, 12.5 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133 points per game, 3.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Cougars average point total in matchups this year is 145.4, 8.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Lions games this year is the same as the 136.5 point total in this outing.
BYU Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Cougars have covered 10 times in 17 contests.
- The Cougars fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 4-3-1 record against the spread.
- BYU has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 17 contests (41.2%).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- The Lions have a winning record against the spread, going 8-7-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Lions have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (8 out of 16 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||BYU||-12||140.5||-893||+571||Regular Season||77-54 BYU|
|1/4/2020||BYU||-17.5||136||-3335||+1200||Regular Season||63-38 BYU|
- The leader in points and assists for the Cougars is Alex Barcello, who scores 15.4 points and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- BYU’s best rebounder is Caleb Lohner, who averages 6.7 boards per game in addition to his 6.7 PPG average.
- The Cougars get the most three-point shooting production out of Barcello, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Barcello is the Cougars leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Matt Haarms leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott paces the Lions scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, recording 17.9 points, 8.2 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.
- The Lions’ leader in steals is Quintana with 1.0 per game, and Mattias Markusson is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED