How to Bet Missouri vs. FSU March Madness Odds & Game Info
Latest March Madness Odds Trends
- Seminoles are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. Southeastern.
- Seminoles are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 non-conference games.
- FSU is 5-16 ATS in road games after a conference game over the last 2 seasons
- Tigers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Tigers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 NCAA Tournament games.
- Missouri is 15-5 ATS in a neutral court game where the total is 145 to 149.5 since 1997.