We always expect the ACC to be one of the powerhouse conferences in college basketball, and it is once again living up to that billing this season. You have 4 teams in the conference who have already amassed 15 or more wins on the season, and there are several who would be considered a good bet to make a deep run once March Madness predictions gets started. Notre Dame and North Carolina are setting a torrid pace at the top, but Louisville are sitting just off that pace, and have been excellent in putting together a 15-3 record that has taken them to #12 in the nation. It has not been the ideal start to conference play for the Cardinals, but you would have to think that they would be able to improve their record when they welcome in the Clemson Tigers on Thursday night. Conference play has been something of a nightmare for the Tigers so far, and has probably shown them just how much they need to improve to be able to keep up with the big programs in the ACC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.