A game after he put up 25 points in a 74-72 win over Georgia Tech, Aamir Simms leads the Clemson Tigers (13-5) on the road against the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-11) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The Tigers are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which airs at 4:30 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Clemson (-4)||Over (131.5)||Clemson 70 Wake Forest 64|
- The Tigers and their opponents have put up at least 131.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 18 games (50%) this season.
- Wake Forest has played in 12 games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 70.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 more points per game (134.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (134.5) than this game’s total of 131.5 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 2.8 less points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Demon Deacons this year is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 65.6 points per game the Tigers record are 5.8 fewer points than the Demon Deacons give up (71.4).
- Clemson has a 3-0-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- When Wake Forest allows more than 65.6 points, it is 6-5 against the spread and 1-10 overall.
- The Demon Deacons score 6.1 more points per game (69.2) than the Tigers allow (63.1).
- Wake Forest has put together an 8-0 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
- Clemson is 1-5-1 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it gives up more than 69.2 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 45 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.5 per game), while the Demon Deacons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 38 total points, -2.2 per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering eight times in 17 contests.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 0-2-1 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- In 9 of 17 (52.9%) contests this season, Clemson and its opponents have hit the total.
Wake Forest Betting Information
- Wake Forest has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 10-6 ATS.
- When they play as at least 4-point underdogs, the Demon Deacons have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Wake Forest has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 56.2% of matchups this year (9 out of 16 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-44 WAKE|
|1/21/2020||Clemson||-9.5||137||-526||+378||Regular Season||71-68 CLEM|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-37 CLEM|
- Simms leads the Tigers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 13.3 points, pulling down 6.0 rebounds and dishing out 2.6 assists per game.
- Nick Honor contributes the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Honor and Jonathan Baehre lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Honor leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Baehre in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Wake Forest Leaders
- Daivien Williamson racks up 12.5 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Ody Oguama’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 9.0 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard.
- Jonah Antonio makes 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Demon Deacons.
- Wake Forest’s leader in steals is Williamson with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Emmanuel Okpomo with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED