The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (4-9) are 5.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break an eight-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland State Vikings (9-6) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Hilliard Gates Sports Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (-5.5)||Over (140.5)||Cleveland State 76 Purdue Fort Wayne 70|
- In seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this year, the Vikings and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- In nine of 13 outings (69.2%) this year, Purdue Fort Wayne has combined with its opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 138.9 points per game, 1.6 fewer points than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.1 more points per game (147.6) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average over/under the Vikings have had set in matchups this season is 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Mastodons games this season have averaged an over/under of 145.6 points, 5.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 10-5 record.
- Cleveland State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 15 games for a 53.3% rate.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a losing record against the spread, going 4-9 ATS (covering only 30.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Mastodons have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Mastodons games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/19/2020||Purdue Fort Wayne||-1.5||133||-126||+104||Regular Season||63-61 CLVST|
|11/25/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 IPFW|
Cleveland State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Vikings is Torrey Patton, who puts up 13.7 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Craig Beaudion leads the Vikings in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 9.4 points per contest.
- D’Moi Hodge contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Vikings. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- The Cleveland State steals leader is Hodge, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Deante Johnson, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey is atop almost all of the Mastodons’ leaderboards by averaging 16.5 points, 5.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Bobby Planutis provides the bulk of the Mastodons’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s leader in steals is Godfrey with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dylan Carl with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview