The 2014-15 NCAAB betting lines had its ups and downs, but in overall, it was a very epic year. As usual, when the team is doing well, the whole world wants the coach, but that can change in a jiffy when the losses start pouring in, with many demanding for such under performing coaches to be sacked. The 2015-16 NCAAB season presents coaches who survived the axe with another chance to redeem their image. But as always, it won’t be smooth-sailing for everyone. Below are a few teams whose coaches will be on the hot seat right from the start of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.