The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (10-5) will look to stop a three-game win streak when they host the Georgia Southern Eagles (11-7) on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at The HTC Center as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 140 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Coastal Carolina (-7.5)||Over (140)||Coastal Carolina 76 Georgia Southern 66|
- The Chanticleers and their opponents have totaled at least 140 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this season.
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have added up to score at least 140 points in 61.1% of their games this season (11 of 18 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 158.9 points per game, 18.9 more points than the over/under of 140 set for this game.
- The Chanticleers and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 less points per game than the over/under of 140 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Chanticleers games this season is 11.1 more points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
- Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 143.1 points, 3.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Coastal Carolina Betting Information
- Coastal Carolina has struggled against the spread, going 4-7 on the year.
- The Chanticleers have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- The Chanticleers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 11 contests this season, a rate of 45.5%
Georgia Southern Betting Information
- Georgia Southern’s record against the spread is 7-7.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 6 of 14 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Coastal Carolina||-2.5||142.5||-141||+118||Regular Season||61-58 GAS|
|1/29/2021||Coastal Carolina||-1||142.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||79-62 COAST|
|2/13/2020||Georgia Southern||-6||157.5||-267||+209||Regular Season||79-69 GAS|
|1/2/2020||Coastal Carolina||-2.5||153.5||-146||+121||Regular Season||70-67 GAS|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-74 GAS|
Coastal Carolina Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Chanticleers this season is Devante Jones, who averages 20.6 points, 6.7 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Essam Mostafa is the Chanticleers leading rebounder, grabbing 8.6 per game, while Ebrima Dibba is their best passer, averaging 5.3 assists in each contest.
- Deanthony Tipler leads the Chanticleers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jones is Coastal Carolina’s leader in steals, averaging 3.2 steals per game, while DeShawn Thomas leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Georgia Southern Leaders
- Zack Bryant averages 13.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Georgia Southern’s leader in rebounds is Prince Toyambi with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Eric Boone with 3.1 per game.
- Gedi Juozapaitis leads his teammates on the Eagles with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Georgia Southern’s leader in steals is Boone with 2.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Bryant with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED