The No. 2 seed Colgate Raiders (12-1) are 14-point favorites in the Patriot Tournament semifinals when they meet the No. 6 seed Bucknell Bison (5-6) on Wednesday at Cotterell Court, starting at 7:30 PM ET on CBS Sports. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colgate (-14)||Under (155.5)||Colgate 87 Bucknell 65|
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored more than 155.5 points in 38.5% of their outings this season (five of 13 opportunities).
- Bucknell has played in three games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 27.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 155.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (159.9) than this matchup’s total of 155.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142.6 points per game, 12.9 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Raiders have had set in matchups this season is 2.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bison this season is 5.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Raiders average 10.2 more points per game (85) than the Bison give up (74.8).
- When Colgate totals more than 74.8 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- When Bucknell gives up more than 85 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Bison score an average of 74.9 points per game, 7.1 more points than the 67.8 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- In games when it puts up more than 67.8 points, Bucknell is 5-0 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- Colgate is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it allows more than 74.9 points.
- The Raiders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 223 points this season (17.2 points per game on average), and the Bison have put up just one more point than their opponents on the year (0.1 per game).
Colgate Betting Information
- Colgate is solid against the spread, going 8-5 this season.
- The Raiders have covered half the time, going 2-2 against the spread when favored by at least 14 points.
- Colgate and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
Bucknell Betting Information
- Bucknell has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- In most of Bison games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 11 games, 72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Colgate||-3.5||143.5||-174||+138||Regular Season||71-70 BUCK|
|1/20/2020||Colgate||-8||144.5||-392||+295||Regular Season||80-65 COLGATE|
- The leader in points and assists for the Raiders is Jordan Burns, who scores 17.0 points and dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Keegan Records leads Colgate in rebounding, pulling down 7.0 boards per game while also scoring 8.5 points a contest.
- Jack Ferguson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Raiders. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- The Colgate steals leader is Burns, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Records, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Andrew Funk is the top scorer for the Bison with 12.9 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Andre Screen has a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 7.8 points and 0.7 assists per game for Bucknell to take the top rebound spot on the team. Xander Rice holds the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 11.3 points and 2.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Walter Ellis provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bison. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Ellis (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Bucknell while Screen (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED