For teams that don’t really figure to be part of the March Madness picks picture, games versus ranked opponents often serve as a sign to how close that team is to being competitive. Of course, these games also have the possibility of showing just how unprepared a team is to go against the big boys. The Michigan Wolverines are at 12-6 on the season, and they will have their second test against a ranked opponent on Tuesday night when they go on the road to face a Big Ten rival in the form of the Wisconsin Badgers. The Wolverines were badly manhandled in their first crack at a ranked team, getting heavily blown out by UCLA, and they will be hoping to keep things a little closer here. Wisconsin are a half game back of Maryland at the top of the conference, and they will be looking at this game as an opportunity to keep the pace, or perhaps even sneak into the top spot. I expect Wisconsin to be quite heavy favorites coming into this Tuesday night duel.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.