Everyone loves a rivalry game, regardless of the sport, and it doesn’t get much better than a conference foes and in-state rivals going head to head. This Tuesday night will see a pair of teams out to prove that Texas isn’t big enough for both of them, as the Longhorns will be on the road to ace the Baylor Bears, who will be hoping that they were able to hold on to their #1 ranking after an up and down week last week. This rivalry has gone the way of the Baylor Bears in the last 2 match-ups, but it’s a series that has been split down the memory in recent years. In the last 10 games that these teams have faced one another, which stretches back to 2013, the series has been split 5-5. These are programs heading in very different directions this year, though, and you wonder if Texas are going to be able to hang with the high-flying Bears. You never know what might happen in these rivalry games, so make sure to check the latest ncaa basketball point spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.