You don’t tend to think of the SEC as a powerhouse college basketball conference, which is why it may come as a surprise to learn that an SEC team has won the tournament 11 times, third best out of all the conferences. In recent years, it has been Kentucky who have looked the most likely to be at the top of the heap when March Madness predictions ends, and it is beginning to look that way again in the SEC. Kentucky are once again on top in the conference, but they are not exactly having it all their way, as there are a few teams pushing them for that top spot. One of those teams is the rather surprising Mississippi State Bulldogs. They are 4th in the SEC right now, and find themselves a game and a half back of the Wildcats. The Bulldogs have a chance to close that gap when they welcome in the Kentucky on Tuesday night, but they also know it’s going to be a tough one against one of the top ranked teams in the country.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.