The ACC is proving to be the dominant college basketball conference this season, with no less than 5 teams currently occupying a spot in the top 25. Whether that many teams remain in that spot when March Madness rolls around remains to be seen, as things are about to get cutthroat in there now that conference play is under way. This coming Saturday sees #20 ranked Notre Dame go on the road to play a strong Virginia Tech Hokies team that has fallen off the pace just a little since getting into ACC action. Notre Dame have an unblemished record in their 4 conference games so far, and this is sure to be another big test for them. A loss in this one might be enough to send the Irish tumbling out of the top 25, so you can be sure that they will be doing all they can to maintain, or perhaps even improve upon their current standing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.