It is amazing how many times the team sitting at #1 when conference play begins end up starting to slide once the competition becomes a little stiffer. It was the Baylor Bears who had that #1 spot at the end of non-conference play, but they are in danger of starting to drop after losing their last game, and now having to go on the road to face a Kansas State Wildcats team that is a legitimate threat. A pair of losses to ranked teams might not send the Bears spiraling too far down the rankings, but it could be enough to plant some serious seeds of doubt moving forward, especially in a Big-12 conference that looks as though it is going to be ultra-competitive this season. Kansas State may be sitting in the middle of the pack in the college basketball conference, but they have a 13-3 record overall, and will be looking to cling to a top 25 ranking after taking a loss in their most recent game against Texas Tech.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.