If we have learned anything from watching college basketball over the years, it’s that the season doesn’t really begin in earnest until conference play begins in the second half of the season. It’s not uncommon to see teams who rolled through non-conference play suddenly start to sputter when they go head to head with their biggest rivals. Wednesday night delivers an ACC match-up featuring a pair of teams who have suffered that very fate. The Louisville Cardinals had little difficulty winning in the first half of the season, going 12-1, but have since gone 1-2 to start off conference play. Their visitors this Wednesday night, the Pittsburgh Panthers, followed a very similar course, going 11-2 in non-conference play before slipping to 1-2 in the ACC. The Cardinals are coming into this one having won their last game, while the Panthers are in danger of losing back to back games, which could prove to be a real momentum killer on their season. It really is all to play for in this ACC match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.