Those of you lucky enough to have your Christmas vacation starting on the 23rd will be pleased to know that there is a full slate of college basketball games on tap for the day, including a couple featuring ranked teams. One of those games sees the #14 Wisconsin Badgers welcome in the Rattlers of Florida A&M for a game that should be comfortable for the ranked guys. The beauty of college basketball, though, is that we are always waiting for that next big upset, as there are times when they seem to come thick and fast. I’m not so sure that we are going to see it here, as these are two teams heading in very different directions. The Badgers are moving higher up the rankings with each passing week, jumping 3 spots from where they were last week. The Rattlers only have 2 wins on the season, with both of those coming in the very early part of the year. The biggest question here is whether the Badgers will be able to cover what may well be a very large college basketball spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.