When we roll into a New Year, we enter the second half of the college basketball season, which means that it’s time to start getting conference play started. This is the time of year where teams who have had a good run of things in non-conference play can suddenly see a reversal in fortunes that sees them start to spiral downwards. It’s also when we really start to get a feel for who may be ready to make a deep run once March Madness rolls around. This week gets started with a good match-up in the Big-12 conference, with number 3 ranked Kansas going on the road to face and Oklahoma team that has struggled in their opening 3 games of online betting conference action. The Sooners are in a bit of a freefall at the moment, but you can bet that the Jayhawks will still not be taking this team lightly. These are exactly the types of games that can serve as a banana peel for teams that are high-flying, but who come in just a little too confident.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Kansas State vs West Virginia NCAAB Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Virginia vs Virginia Tech NCAAB Lines, Preview & Pick
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.