The ACC is once again shaping up to be one of the most competitive conferences in college basketball. It is home to some of the most iconic programs in the game, and they all look to be hungry again this season, with no less than 4 teams starting this week with 14 wins or more already under their belts. One of that group of 4 is the North Carolina Tar Heels, who are coming into this week with a 14-3 record, but also a disappointing loss to Georgia Tech in conference play. The will take the short trip to Winston-Salem on Wednesday night to face a Wake Forest Demon Deacons side that has not played very well this season, and who have already slipped to 1-3 in conference play. This is the sort of game that the Tar Heels should win going away, but when you have an in-state rivalry going, you just never know what might happen. Could this potentially be another banana skin for the Tar Heels?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.