The end of the year is approaching, and that is an exciting time for college basketball fans, as it means that conference play is almost upon us. That is when we start to see the rivalry games come into effect and the level of play taking an upwards tick. Before we get there, though, every team will be jockeying for position so that they can head into those conference match-ups feeling good about what they have accomplished so far. One team that has to be very happy at the moment are the West Virginia Mountaineers, as they have started the season at 10-1, and are currently on a 6-game winning streak. The #11 Mountaineers have what looks like a bit of a tricky one on Friday afternoon when they welcome in the Northern Kentucky Norse. The Team from the Horizon Conference are 9-3 on the season, and are on a 6-game unbeaten streak of their own. This is a potential banana peel for West Virginia, but will they avoid the slip?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.