This is the time of year when all college basketball fans start getting a little bit more excited. The start of conference play is a sign that we are once again edging ever closer to March Madness. The cream is starting to rise to the top, and while the teams that are riding high right now may not necessarily be there come the end of the season, it certainly gives us an indication of who the favorites might well be when the tournament gets under way. There are a number of teams that are sitting just below the favorites right now, and a couple of these teams are in the competitive Big East Conference. The Xavier Musketeers and the Butler Bulldogs are both ranked, and both are coming into this one with 3 losses on the season. A win in this one could send the winner moving up the rankings, while a loss will widen the gap that exists at the top of the conference where Villanova and Creighton are setting a torrid pace.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.