The San Jose State Spartans (1-4) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (3-1) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Ability 360 Sports and Fitness Center as big, 19-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-19)||Under (155.5)||Colorado State 82 San Jose State 63|
- In 50% of their games this year (two of four chances), the Rams and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 155.5 points.
- San Jose State has combined with its opponents to score more than 155.5 points in two of five outings (40%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 143.6 points per game, 11.9 less points than the total of 155.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 147.3 points per game, 8.2 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Rams average point total in matchups this year is 139.5, 16.0 points less than the total in this game.
- Spartans games this year have averaged a total of 151.4 points, 4.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has covered in just one of three matchups this season.
- Colorado State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
San Jose State Betting Information
- San Jose State has a losing record against the spread, going 0-4 ATS (covering only zero% of the time).
- In most of San Jose State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 4 games, 25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Colorado State||-16||154.5||-2100||+960||Regular Season||78-71 COLST|
|1/11/2020||Colorado State||-5.5||145.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||81-70 COLST|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-70 COLST|
Colorado State Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and rebounds is David Roddy, who scores 16.3 points and grabs 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens leads the Rams in assists, averaging 6.5 per game while also scoring 15.5 points per contest.
- Kendle Moore makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- Moore is the Rams leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Roddy leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Richard Washington is at the top of the Spartans scoring leaderboard with 21.6 points per game. He also pulls down 5.6 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- Seneca Knight is atop the Spartans rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game, and Omari Moore paces the squad in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Jalen Dalcourt hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.
- The Spartans’ leader in steals is Knight with 1.3 per game, and Omari Moore is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found