A game after he scored 25 points in a 68-58 win over Kansas State, David Jenkins Jr. leads the UNLV Rebels (1-4) on the road against the Colorado State Rams (2-1) as 8-point underdogs. The matchup, which airs at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021, airs on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-8)||Under (144.5)||Colorado State 76 UNLV 62|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this year (one of three chances), the Rams and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 60% of their games this year (three of five opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 139.8 points per game, 4.7 less points than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.8 less points per game (138.7) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The Rams average point total in matchups this season is 131.7, 12.8 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rebels this season is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State Betting Information
- The Rams are 1-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rams fare well when favored by at least 8 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Colorado State and its opponents have converted the over just 0 times in 2 (0%) games this season.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 1-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Rebels have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In 2 out UNLV’s 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||UNLV||-1.5||145.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||80-56 UNLV|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-77 COLST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-60 UNLV|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 UNLV|
Colorado State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Rams is David Roddy, who averages 15.9 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Colorado State’s best passer is Isaiah Stevens, who averages 6.6 assists per game to go with his 13.5 PPG scoring average.
- Kendle Moore provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rams. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- The Colorado State steals leader is Moore, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Roddy, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Bryce Hamilton is at the top of nearly all of the Rebels’ leaderboards by recording 20.8 points, 6.2 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. provides the bulk of the Rebels’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 3.4 threes per game to lead the team.
- Caleb Grill (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for UNLV while Moses Wood (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found