You know, what may initially look like a crazy long shot bet, can often turn into a crazy, bankroll-boosting win for the ages. I mean, just think, if you bet on Angelique Kerber to pull off the huge upset and beat Serena Williams at the Australian Open you got paid handsomely. If you took the New York Giants to beat Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 42, you also got paid big and if you took Buster Douglas to beat Mike Tyson (no one did…don’t lie) you probably were able to buy one of those Bengal tigers that Tyson once owned. The bottom line is that, while a crazy long shot wager may look…well…crazy, they can often lead to an insane payday as well.Thanks to this look at my handful of crazy long shot ncaab odds picks for the quickly-approaching March Madness Men’s National Basketball Championship Tournament, you’re going to have a great idea of just which dark horse teams could potentially pull off a historical kind of tournament upset, even if it look like they have no chance at all on the surface of things.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.