A-10 foes square off when the Davidson Wildcats (9-5) host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (9-2) at John M. Belk Arena, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The Bonnies are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 131.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Bonaventure (+1.5)||Over (131.5)||Davidson 68 Saint Bonaventure 67|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than 131.5 points in 42.9% of their outings this year (six of 14 opportunities).
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in four of 11 games (36.4%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 143.8 points per game, 12.3 more points than the over/under of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game (128.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this year is 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bonnies this season is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Davidson Betting Information
- Davidson has been good against the spread, going 7-6 this season.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 4-5 record ATS this season.
- Davidson and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 13 (46.2%) games this season.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
- The Bonnies have a winning record against the spread, going 6-3-2 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bonnies have fared well, going 6-2-1 against the spread.
- In most of Saint Bonaventure’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Saint Bonaventure||-4.5||132.5||-203||+166||Regular Season||69-58 STBON|
|2/14/2020||Saint Bonaventure||-4.5||130||-205||+167||Regular Season||93-64 DAVID|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-46 DAVID|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-66 DAVID|
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 17.9 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Luka Brajkovic leads Davidson in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Carter Collins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.9 in each contest.
- Grady leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Davidson steals leader is Mike Jones, who averages 0.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Brajkovic, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (5.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Bonnies’ leaderboards.
- Osun Osunniyi grabs 9.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.6 points per game and adds 2.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Saint Bonaventure rebounding leaderboard.
- Dominick Welch contributes the bulk of the Bonnies’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.2 threes per game to pace the team.
- Saint Bonaventure’s leader in steals is Lofton (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Osunniyi (2.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED