A pair of streaking teams square off when the Davidson Wildcats (8-4) visit the UMass Minutemen (5-2) on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Minutemen, winners of three straight. The over/under for the matchup is 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UMass (+2)||Over (144.5)||UMass 75 Davidson 73|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have totaled at least 144.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season.
- UMass has combined with its opponents to score more than 144.5 points in six of seven outings (85.7%) this season.
- The Wildcats and the Minutemen combine to average 10.7 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.7 points per game, 6.8 less than the over/under for this game.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this season is 139.2, 5.3 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Minutemen games this year is 9.4 more points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Davidson Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wildcats have covered six times in 11 contests.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
UMass Betting Information
- The Minutemen have a winning record against the spread, going 5-2 ATS (covering 71.4% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Minutemen have a record ATS of 4-2.
- UMass and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 6 of 7 (85.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-50 DAVID|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||54-51 UMASS|
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Kellan Grady, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Luka Brajkovic is the Wildcats leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Carter Collins is their best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Grady, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Mike Jones is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Brajkovic leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Tre Mitchell has the top spot on the Minutemen leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 20.5 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Minutemen’s top assist machine is Noah Fernandes with a stat line of 5.6 assists, 11.5 points, and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Carl Pierre contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Minutemen. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- UMass’ leader in steals is Fernandes with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mitchell with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends