It has been proven this season just how hard it is to stay in the top 25 in the national rankings, as there have been more upsets on record than I can remember seeing in recent years. This makes March Madness look as though it might be crazier than normal this season, as there doesn’t appear to be a clear favorite. One of the teams that essentially dropped out of sight this year was the Providence Friars. They started the month of February ranked #11, but have since plummeted out of the realms of the ranked. Whether they can squeeze their way back in before the regular season ends remains to be seen, but it certainly looks as though they have a manageable game on their hands this weekend with DePaul coming to town. This one is well worth a wager, and you can get your bets on by visiting our NCAA basketball Odds page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.