There are certain schools that college basketball fans just love to hate for a number of different reasons. It’s fair to say that Duke and Yale are pretty high on the hated lists of most fans, simply because they are Ivy League schools were the perception is that money trumps everything. If you are one of those fans with a distaste for these programs, then Saturday is going to be a bit of a blessing and a curse. One of these teams is guaranteed to be sent packing out of the tournament, but since they are facing each other, one is also guaranteed to move on to the Sweet Sixteen. You have to put your emotions aside when wagering on this one, and simply go with the team that you believe has the best chance of moving on. I know who I’ve got in this one, if you do too head on over to our NCAA March Madness Odds page to hopefully make some cash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 SEC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.