Later in the day on the 2nd of January we see another ACC battle between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Virginia Cavaliers, and based on the NCAA Basketball odds for this game, this is going to be a tight match. Notre Dame has suffered throughout the year, as they currently hold a 9-3 record. The Cavaliers have been nearly perfect, but like many other teams in the Atlantic Coast Conference, have suffered a random loss to a terrible team in the George Washington Colonials. Since the loss they’ve looked flawless both on the road and at home, and each win has been backed with a strong SU and ATS record. The Fighting Irish will visit the home of the Cavaliers at John Paul Jones Arena. The game will be broadcasted at 5:00 EST on ESPN2.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.