The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-15) are expected to extend a 15-game losing streak when they host the Florida A&M Rattlers (5-9) as 9.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at S-H-M Memorial Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida A&M (-9.5)||Over (136.5)||Florida A&M 74 South Carolina State 64|
- The Rattlers and their opponents have combined for 136.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 14 outings (50%) this year.
- South Carolina State and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in eight of 15 outings (53.3%) this season.
- The Rattlers and the Bulldogs combine to average 10.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.3 more points per game (150.8) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average point total in Rattlers games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Florida A&M Betting Information
- Florida A&M has been good against the spread, going 8-6 this season.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Rattlers have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- Florida A&M and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 14 (42.9%) games this season.
South Carolina State Betting Information
- South Carolina State’s record against the spread is 7-7.
- In 7 out of South Carolina State’s 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Florida A&M||-4.5||140||-209||+166||Regular Season||62-56 FLAM|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 SCARST|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-54 SCARST|
Florida A&M Leaders
- The Rattlers leader in points and assists is MJ Randolph, who scores 15.1 points per game along with 4.8 assists.
- Bryce Moragne is Florida A&M’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.5 boards in each contest while scoring 8.6 points per game.
- Jalen Speer leads the Rattlers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Randolph and DJ Jones lead the Rattlers on the defensive end, with Randolph leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Jones in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Rahsaan Edwards is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 9.6 points per game. He also tacks on 3.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his stats.
- Jemal Davis is at the top of the Bulldogs rebounding leaderboard with 5.0 rebounds per game, and Themus Fulks paces the squad in assists with 3.5 per outing.
- Edwards knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.
- Davis’ stat line of 1.0 steal and 0.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED