March Madness is almost upon us, but before we can all start filing out our brackets, there is the business of the First Four to attend to. We are at 68 teams right now, and we have to get that number down to 64 before the tournament proper begins. That means 4 games to bet on over the course of Tuesday and Wednesday, with the 4 victorious teams heading into the big dance, and most likely a first round exit. Just being a part of the Tournament is exciting for the programs involved in the First Four, and taking that next step would be a great achievement, regardless of what happens next. The first game up on the docket sees the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles and Fairleigh Dickinson Knights lock horns in Dayton, Ohio. These may be a pair of teams that you may not know much about, but it’s a chance to get a little sneak peek at a team who will go on to face a number 1 seed. You can wager on this game at the NCAA basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.