In a first round NCAA tournament game; at PNC Arena in Raleigh North Carolina, the North Carolina Tar Heels take on the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles. This is the 1 vs. 16 seed, and the winner will take on the winner of the USC/Providence game. This is part of the East Region. The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles come into the game with a 21-13 record, but absolutely dominated Fairleigh Dickinson in the First Four game in Dayton. The Eagles are the conference tournament winners out of the Atlantic Sun Conference. For the North Carolina Tar Heels, they won both the Atlantic Coast Conference regular season and also the conference tournament. The Tar Heels are 28-6 on the season, and coming off the conference title win over Virginia. Be sure to look out for more betting odds for March Madness by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.