Florida State-Michigan would be a great football matchup … but it’s also Saturday’s West Region final between the No. 9 Seminoles, who definitely weren’t supposed to be here, and the No. 3 Wolverines, the Big Ten Tournament champions. MyBookie oddsmakers expect UM to advance, as they lead the March Madness lines vs. Michigan.
FSU vs. Michigan 2018 March Madness Lines for Elite 8
Latest March Madness Lines Trends
- Seminoles are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 neutral site games.
- Seminoles are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win.
- FSU is 4-10 ATS in their last 14 vs. Big Ten.
- Michigan is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
- Wolverines are 13-3-1 ATS in their last 17 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Michigan is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after scoring more than 90 points in their previous game.
- Wolverines are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games following a ATS win.