It was far from easy, but the then No. 10 Providence Friars managed to fend off the Georgetown Hoyas to beat them 73-69 when the two teams met on January 30th during their first meeting of the season. Unfortunately, since that win, the Friars have dropped their next two games (at DePaul and vs. Villanova), a feat that has seen Providence tumble down to a No. 20 ranking in the nation ahead of Wednesday’s road clash at Marquette. Can the Hoyas take advantage of Providence’s recent struggles to avenge their home loss, or will the Friars complete the season sweep against Georgetown in the NCAAB online odds when the two teams meet on Saturday? Read on below as we break it down for you.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.