The Troy Trojans (9-11) are 9.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Georgia State Panthers (7-4) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at GSU Sports Arena. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (140.5)||Georgia State 76 Troy 66|
- In eight of 11 outings (72.7%) this year, the Panthers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Troy and its opponents have added up to score at least 140.5 points in 25% of their games this year (five of 20 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 8.9 more points per game (149.4) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (142.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average point total in Panthers games this season is 20.2 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Trojans games this season have averaged a total of 131.1 points, 9.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Georgia State Betting Information
- The Panthers have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 2-6 record.
- The Panthers and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 8 games (62.5%) this season.
Troy Betting Information
- Troy has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 10-6 ATS.
- The Trojans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 16 (31.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-78 TROY|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 TROY|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-63 GAST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 TROY|
Georgia State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Corey Allen, who averages 15.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Eliel Nsoseme leads Georgia State in rebounding, averaging 10.4 per game, while Kane Williams leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Allen, who knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
- Justin Roberts is Georgia State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Jalen Thomas leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Nick Stampley is at the top of the Trojans scoring leaderboard with 12.0 points per game. He also collects 7.0 rebounds and averages 0.8 assists per game.
- Troy’s leader in rebounds is Zay Williams with 8.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Duke Miles with 2.9 per game.
- Kam Woods is the top scorer from deep for the Trojans, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- The Trojans’ leader in steals is Miles with 1.6 per game, and Zay Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED