A game after he put up 26 points in an 86-82 win over Pepperdine, Josip Vrankic leads the Santa Clara Broncos (10-6) on the road against the No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (22-0) as 31-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021, airs on CBS Sports. The matchup’s point total is set at 154.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Santa Clara (+31)||Under (154.5)||Gonzaga 88 Santa Clara 60|
- In 13 of 22 outings (59.1%) this year, the Bulldogs and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 154.5 points.
- Santa Clara has played in one games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 6.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 154.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.9 more points per game (160.4) than this game’s total of 154.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 17.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this year is 8.0 more points than the total of 154.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 19.8 points less than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga Betting Information
- Gonzaga has been strong against the spread, going 11-9-2 this season.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -31 or higher.
- Bulldogs games have played to the total or above 11 times in 22 games this season.
Santa Clara Betting Information
- Santa Clara has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 6-7 ATS.
- The Broncos and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Gonzaga||-18||156.5||-3188||+1162||Regular Season||87-72 GNZG|
|1/16/2020||Gonzaga||-20||156||-5000||+1300||Regular Season||104-54 GNZG|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-39 GNZG|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-48 GNZG|
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Drew Timme, who scores 19.1 points and pulls down 7.1 boards per game.
- Gonzaga’s best passer is Andrew Nembhard, who averages 4.4 assists per game to go with his 9.4 PPG scoring average.
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jalen Suggs is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Timme leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Santa Clara Leaders
- The Broncos’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Vrankic with 15.4 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- The Broncos’ leading assist machine is Keshawn Justice with a stat line of 2.2 assists, 10.4 points, and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Justice contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Broncos. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- The Broncos’ leader in steals is Jalen Williams with 1.1 per game, and Jaden Bediako is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED