The Hofstra Pride (9-6) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Drexel Dragons (8-5) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Mack Sports Complex as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drexel (+3.5)||Over (136.5)||Hofstra 71 Drexel 68|
- The Pride and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 53.3% of their games this season (eight of 15 opportunities).
- Drexel and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in 53.8% of their matchups this season (seven of 13 chances).
- The Pride and the Dragons combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Pride and the Dragons have seen their opponents average a combined 0.5 less points per game than the point total of 136.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Pride have had set in games this year is 6.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Dragons games this season have averaged an over/under of 134.7 points, 1.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Hofstra Betting Information
- The Pride have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Pride have struggled to a 2-7 record ATS this season.
- Hofstra has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 15 contests (46.7%).
Drexel Betting Information
- Drexel has a 9-4 record against the spread, covering in 69.2% of their games.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Dragons have a record ATS of 5-1.
- In most of Dragons games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Hofstra||-8||144||-382||+291||Conference Tournament||61-43 HOFST|
|2/20/2020||Hofstra||-4.5||145||-206||+165||Regular Season||81-74 HOFST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-59 HOFST|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-77 HOFST|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-75 HOFST|
- The scoring leader for the Pride this season is Jalen Ray, who averages 17.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game.
- Isaac Kante is the Pride leading rebounder, pulling down 9.9 per game, while Caleb Burgess is their best passer, distributing 5.2 assists in each contest.
- Tareq Coburn leads the Pride in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Ray and Kvonn Cramer lead the Pride on the defensive end, with Ray leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Cramer in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Camren Wynter averages 17.9 points and adds 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Dragons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Dragons’ top rebounder is James Butler — he pulls down 9.4 per game while scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Mate Okros leads his teammates on the Dragons with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Drexel’s leader in steals is Matey Juric with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Butler with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends