The Northeastern Huskies (1-5) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Hofstra Pride (4-3) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Mack Sports Complex. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hofstra (-4)||Over (138.5)||Hofstra 72 Northeastern 67|
- The Pride and their opponents have scored at least 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of seven outings (57.1%) this year.
- In two of six games (33.3%) this year, Northeastern and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 135.6 points per game, 2.9 less points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.9 more points per game (145.4) than this game’s total of 138.5 points.
- The average over/under the Pride have had set in games this year is 4.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Huskies this year is 0.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Hofstra Betting Information
- Against the spread, Hofstra has been strong this season, posting a 4-3 record.
- The Pride have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Hofstra and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 3 of 7 games this season (42.9%).
Northeastern Betting Information
- Northeastern has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- In the majority of Northeastern’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 6 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2020||Hofstra||-1||134.5||-117||-106||Conference Tournament||70-61 HOFST|
|2/8/2020||Hofstra||-5||142||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-71 HOFST|
|1/9/2020||Northeastern||-4.5||146||-204||+165||Regular Season||74-72 HOFST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-61 NEAST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 HOFST|
- Jalen Ray leads the Pride in scoring, tallying 17.9 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
- Hofstra’s leading rebounder is Isaac Kante averaging 11.4 boards per game and its best passer is Caleb Burgess and his 4.8 assists per game.
- Tareq Coburn paces his teammates on the Pride with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Coburn is the Pride leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Kante leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Tyson Walker averages 16.3 points and adds 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Huskies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Huskies’ top rebounder is Shaquille Walters — he pulls down 6.8 per game while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.7 per contest.
- Walker (1.8 steals per game) and Alexander Nwagha (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Huskies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found