It’s never easy to repeat as a champion in any sport, but it is especially tough in the college game, especially with so many kids making the move to the NBA at the end of each season. Duke are not having it their way at all this year, and are out of the top 25 at a pretty late stage of the season. They look to have a bit of an easier game when they will welcome in the North Carolina State Wolfpack to the Cameron Indoor Stadium. Betting on Duke might not seem as the best choice right now, but hey, at the end of the day they are still Duke, with that said make sure to go on over to our online sportsbook NCAAB odds page to check out the lines for this game.
This may not be the Blue Devils team that we have been used to in recent years, but they are still more than good enough to deal with the North Carolina State Wolfpack, or so you would think. Duke have been unpredictable this year, which may be enough to sway some bettors in the opposite direction. MyBookie.ag will have all the latest odds for this game as they happen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.