The Lamar Cardinals (3-15) will attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Incarnate Word Cardinals (6-9) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at McDermott Convocation Center as just 3-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (-3)||Over (134.5)||Incarnate Word 72 Lamar 67|
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals and their opponents have recorded more than 134.5 points in 60% of their outings this season (nine of 15 opportunities).
- Lamar and its opponents have added up to score more than 134.5 points in 61.1% of their matchups this season (11 of 18 opportunities).
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals and the Lamar Cardinals combine to average 2.9 less points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.6 points per game, 11.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals average point total in outings this season is 137.6, 3.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Lamar Cardinals games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.7 points, 5.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-4-1 record.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 12 games this season (33.3%).
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-12 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Lamar Cardinals have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- The Lamar Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 18 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Lamar||-6.5||138||-278||+222||Regular Season||67-58 INCAR|
|2/26/2020||Lamar||-10.5||133.5||-660||+447||Regular Season||86-66 LAMAR|
|1/22/2020||Lamar||-7.5||131||-363||+277||Regular Season||89-77 LAMAR|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-58 LAMAR|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-81 LAMAR|
Incarnate Word Leaders
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals scoring leader is Keaston Willis, who averages 19.6 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Marcus Larsson leads Incarnate Word in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Des Balentine leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals get the most three-point shooting production out of Logan Bracamonte, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Willis and Larsson lead the Incarnate Word Cardinals on the defensive end, with Willis leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Larsson in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Davion Buster sits at the top of the Lamar Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also pulls down 2.3 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- The Lamar Cardinals’ leader in rebounds is Avery Sullivan with 7.7 per contest, and their leader in assists is Kasen Harrison with 4.1 per game.
- Buster is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Lamar Cardinals, hitting 3.3 threes per game.
- Lamar’s leader in steals is Ellis Jefferson (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is David Muoka (2.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED