Every team in NCAA basketball dreams of making it to the #1 spot in the national rankings during the regular season, but reaching that pinnacle has turned into a nightmare for just about every team that has landed there this season. It has certainly been a strange kind of season, as it appears that no-one wants the top spot, especially since getting there usually resulted in losing the very next game to a lesser opponent. The Kansas Jayhawks have bucked that trend, and enter the final game of the regular season looking as though they are not going to relinquish that number 1 ranking. They have been nothing short of brilliant for a while now, but will have one more tough test before they head into March Madness. They will host the Iowa State Cyclones, and know that a win will leave them at #1 heading into the Tournament. If you believe the Jayhawks can pull off one more win, why not put your money where your mouth is in our own College basketball betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.