17th-ranked Iowa State may have the worst defense in the Big 12 and they’ve been wildly inconsistent over the last two weeks. Still, the tourney-bound Cyclones will have a great opportunity to get pick up a victory when they host a Kansa State Wildcats team that is struggling at the worst time possible. Now, let’s find out who’s going to win this Big 12 NCAAB betting lines battle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.