Some of the best games that we have seen this college basketball season have come when teams from the Big 12 have gone head to head. This is a conference that could well deliver the National Champion, and Iowa State are going to feel that they should be part of that equation. The Cyclones have a tough trip to the United Supermarkets Arena to look forward to on Wednesday. These are things you should consider before placing your wagers on this game at our online sportsbook’s NCAAB betting page.
Iowa State ae currently ranked in the top 20 right now, and should be considered the favorite to win this one. If this conference has proven anything this season, though, it is that we should expect the unexpected. After all, the last meeting between these two earlier in the season was one that went right down to the wire.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.