On Friday afternoon, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York, the 7th seeded Iowa Hawkeyes will take on the 10th seeded Temple Owls. The winner of this March Madness lines round of 64 game will take on the winner of North Carolina Asheville and the Villanova Wildcats. The Iowa Hawkeyes finished 5th in the Big Ten, but struggled late in the season. In their first game of the Big Ten Tournament, Iowa fell to Illinois. The Hawkeyes come into the game as losers of six out of their last 8 games. Iowa is 21-10 overall. For Temple, they were regular season champions out of the AAC. The Owls are 21-11, and were dumped in the conference tournament by the Connecticut Huskies.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.