The clock is now ticking down towards Selection Sunday, but there are still a number of teams who can improve their seeding in the tournament by performing well in their respective conference championships. The Kansas Jayhawks finished ranked #9 this season, whilst also winning the regular season Big 12 title. Where they to go on and win their conference tournament, they would head into March Madness with a pretty good head of steam, not to mention a better seeding in their part of the bracket. The question now is whether they can go on and win a National Championship. The 2018 March Madness betting lines are giving the Jayhawks +1500 to win the Championship.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Texas Tech vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Parlay Picks
- 2019 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Predictions
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th Edition
- Sweet 16 Bracket: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets, Road to the Final Four, Sweet 16 & Elite 8 PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Oklahoma vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- UCF vs Duke March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Washington vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Iowa vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.