It’s Rivalry Week in the NCAA, and that means we get some pretty heated battles to look forward to all week. While the game between Kansas and Kansas State certainly fits the bill for this week, it is a game that still ends up feeling like a total mismatch. The Jayhawks laid something of a beating on the Wildcats earlier in the season while playing on the road, and you would have to believe that they are more than good enough to do the same on home court. The Wildcats have delivered a couple of surprise blows this season, though, so they should not just be totally dismissed heading into this NCAAB odds spread rivalry game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 PAC-12 Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.