Saturday’s are a great day to watch college basketball, and you have one particularly good reason to watch this coming weekend. The match-up of the day is a re-match of what was arguably the best game of the season so far. The Kansas Jayhawks will be on the road to face the Oklahoma Sooners at the Lloyd Noble Center on Saturday. The full odds for this one will be up at MyBookie.ag as soon as they become available.
It took triple overtime to separate these two when they met earlier in the season, and you have to believe that this one is going to be just as close. There are some solid arguments to be made for both sides in this one, and you have to figure out which of those arguments is the most compelling before you place what will hopefully be a winning ticket.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.