We are used to seeing a slate of conference games at this time of the year, but the schedule maker sometimes throws us a bit of a January curveball, and that is what we get this Saturday, January 30. One of the most intriguing games on the schedule sees the Kentucky Wildcats facing the Kansas Jayhawks in a battle of ranked opponents that usually has a feel of March Madness match up. If you’re a Wildcats or a Jayhawks fan and want to keep up with this game’s odds as they are posted make sure to click here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.