Is there a better pure scorer in college basketball right now than Jamal Murray? He’s now averaging 18.5 points. pic.twitter.com/AW1XGcWMev— Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) February 10, 2016
The No. 22 Kentucky Wildcats are not ranked highly in this week’s top 25, but don’t mistake the inconsistent Wildcats for not being able to claw down their opponents. Case-and-proof, Kentucky condemned Florida’s efficient defense to an 80-61 drubbing over the weekend, followed by a crushing 82-48 rout over Georgia on Tuesday night. At this rate, John Calipari’s Wildcats (18-6, 8-3 Southeastern Conference) will not only be ranked higher in the top 25, but they’ll be tough to unseat from their SEC title domination. As we speak, they are trailing LSU by a half-game margin in the conference, a big reality check to the many naysayers who’ve been speaking about Kentucky’s downfall this season. To prove if they are indeed the real deal, the Wildcats will be traveling to Columbia this weekend to take on the dangerous-but-highly-underrated South Carolina Gamecocks (20-3, 7-3), who are sitting just half-a-game behind Kentucky in the SEC standings. Which of these two teams will be standing tallest in Saturday’s online sportsbook college basketball betting odds? Let’s find out, as we preview this mouthwatering NCAA basketball showdown below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.