The teams that are left standing at the end of the year tend to be the ones that can overcome adversity and peak at the right time. A strong finish to the regular season can give a team the momentum it needs to go deep in the Tournament. If that is indeed the case, then it would appear that the Kentucky Wildcats and the Texas A&M Aggies have very different roads ahead of them in the remaining games this season. The Aggies were at the top of the SEC not so very long ago, but they are now in a tailspin that threatens to totally derail their season. They will have home court advantage over Kentucky this weekend, but they also know that they will be going head to head with a Wildcats team that appears to be rounding into form. With the Wildcats finally catching up on their basketball swag and the Aggies choking under pressure make sure to get your college hoops wagering game on by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2nd Round: Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print Free NCAA Tournament Brackets & Printer Friendly March Madness Final Four PDF Version
- Top 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Predictions
- Auburn vs Kansas March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Murray State vs FSU March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Florida vs Michigan March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Maryland vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Wofford vs Kentucky March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Betting Favorites
- 2019 March Madness Second Round Underdogs
- Oregon vs Wisconsin March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.