To say that the Big-12 Conference is loaded this season is putting things a little mildly. After all, how often do you find the Kansas Jayhawks sitting 5th in the conference at this stage of the season. The Jayhawks will get the opportunity to move on up when they face the TCU Horned Frogs. If you’re a Jayhawks or a Horned Frogs fan and wish to wager on this game, make sure to check out our NCAAB Odds page clicking here.
Since these two have already met this season, you may already have an idea as to how you are going to play this one. The last meeting was certainly closer than most people expected, which makes you wonder if the Horned Frogs have what it takes to keep this one close, too. The full odds and lines for this game will be made available on the MyBookie.ag NCAA basketball betting page on Saturday morning, so be sure to check back in for the latest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
- Belmont vs Temple Betting / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Fairleigh Dickinson vs Prairie View A&M Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & March Madness First Four Pick
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- March Madness Betting Strategies (Ep. 669)
- Notre Dame vs Louisville NCAAB Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Northwestern vs Illinois NCAAB Lines & Betting Analysis
- 2019 Big East Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.